Official Carlos Santana Wall Art.
This canvas features the artwork from Santana’s debut album, “Lion”. It was released August 30th, 1969 not even two weeks after his life-changing performance at Woodstock in Bethel, New York. The album contained hits like ‘Evil Ways’, ‘Jingo’, and ‘Persuasion’, all songs that ended up in Santana’s Greatest Hits Album.
Upon first glance, you see only a lion, but this album cover is a treasure trove of other images. Can you see the nine faces that make up the lion’s head?
- Gallery wrap: Our canvas wraps offer a more polished look than a standard print, without the glare or heavy frame of a traditional wall hanging.
- Custom-developed, pigment based inks create vibrant reproductions that resist fading and scratches.
- Sturdy, solid facing canvas front prevents stretching and sagging.
- Patented manufacturing process allows us to create corners free from unsightly bulges or excess material.
- Every canvas comes with a fully finished black backing, with pre-installed hanging hardware.
- Sturdy 1.25" Frame Thickness
- 100% polyester base with a 2x1 weave
- Adds visual interest to any room with ease.
- Made in the USA
Photo by Rubén Martin, Artwork by Lee Conklin